The Council invites applications for the following schemes for the financial year 2018-2019:
a) Life Time Achievement Awards (Two)
- Outstanding life-time contribution to the cause of Sindhyat, Sindhi language, art, culture and Sindhi Social
- Outstanding Sindhi Literary achievements and life time contribution to the enrichment of Sindhi Language.
- Life-time achievement for overall outstanding literary contribution and education.
- Best literary work of the year. Individual applications will not be entertained.
b) Sindhi Merit Awards (Ten)
- Books published from 01-01-2015 to 31-12-2017 would only be entertained
- Winner of the “Sahitya Academy” (Central) Award shall not be considered.
- The Authors who have received the Award under this scheme are entitled after lapse of 12 years.
Categories for Sindhi literary works : Poetry, Fiction (Short story, Novel, Drama), Non-fiction, Translation,
Performing and Fine Art, Debutant Writer, Journalism and Research work about Sindhi Literature, Art etc.
2. a) Bulk Purchase of Sindhi Books/Magazine/ Audio-video Cassettes/CDs/VCDs/DVDs
- Books published from 01-01-2015 to 31-12-2017 would only be entertained.
- Audio-video Cassettes/ CDs/VCDs/DVDs produced from 01-01-2015 to 31-12-2017 would only be
b) Bulk Purchase of Sindhi Reference Books.
Like Encyclopedias books of knowledge, anthologies and compilations bibliographies and dictionaries.
3. Financial Assistance for publication of Books
- Descriptive catalogues of rare manuscripts.
- Self-instructors for Sindhi Language written in other language.
- Original writing on linguistic, literary works fiction, drama, poetry, and Ideological, Social, Anthropological
and Cultural themes
- Critical edition and/or publication of old manuscripts with or without translations (in other Indian Languages or English).
- Translations and publications in Sindhi Language of books originally published in another Indian or foreign language.
- Any other kind of publication as may be individually accepted as conducive to the promotion of Sindhi Language.
4. Financial Assistance to voluntary organization for selected promotional activities relating to Sindhi Language.
Sindhi Institutions/ NGOs should be registered with NGO portal at www.ngosindia.com otherwise shall not be entertained.
Such of those Registered Sindhi institution etc. should be registered with Unique ID Nos. using the NGODARPAN
Portal of NITI Aayog and which are in existence for more than six years in the field of propagation of Sindhi Language with assets worth Rs. 25,000/- and with their Audited Accounts for the preceding three years certified by C.A. are eligible for grants.
5. Sindhi Language Learning Scheme
Sindhi Language Learning Course in Sindhi Language will be run by Sindhi Educational Institutions/Social Service organizations/Panchayats/Women‘s organizations/State Sindhi Academies’ and NGOs.
Interested organizations are required to register themselves with the NCPSL.
Registered Sindhi Institutions etc. should be registered with NGO portal at www.ngosindia.com). The organizations with three years track record and proof of constant assets of Rs.25,000/- only need apply.
- Separate application should be submitted for each entry. The entries should be sent with prescribed proforma to be obtained from NCPSL or downloaded from our website: www.ncpsl.gov.in up to 30th April, 2018.
- Articles are invited in both scripts of Sindhi language for children’s magazine-‘Poptra’ and literary magazine ‘Mahak’.
- Articles based on Sindhi art, culture, language and literature etc. are invited in Hindi language for “Sahitya Sindhu”.
- All beneficiaries of above schemes should be linked with AADHAR
NCPSL reserves e-rights of uploading selected books, CD, VCD, DVD etc. of beneficiaries on its Website.
Dr.Ravi Prakash Tekchandani
The Director, National Council for Promotion of Sindhi Language (NCPSL)
West Block –VIII, Wing no-7, First Floor, RK Puram, Sector-I, New Delhi-110066
Phone Nos-011-26180104-07, Fax- 011-26180109.